Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 25 February 2012

Another homemade medieval crossbow guide part3/3

Last part.
Part 1/3
Part 2/3


This part will show in detail how to make the nut of the crossbow, the trigger lever, and partial assembly and finished product. What's missing is full assembly tutorial and the making of the bow itself.










Now the nut is finished, and its time to make the second part of the trigger mechanism - the lever.






Unfortunately the photos for the lever are insufficient.
 Finally the body is polished and assembly can begin.

The finished crossbow.

As you can see from the date, this is just a few months old.

5 коментара:

Great guide man, I will try this by myself!

Awesome stuff mate. I really wish I had the talent you have to put something like this together, informative and helpful guide as always buddy.

This is something I'm willing too spend my free time on once my kids are grown :)

checkout this website on medieval crossbows:
www.medievalcrossbow.info

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites