Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Sunday 26 February 2012

Lego armor - the Warhorse

Its lego time again! And yeah, first it was the rider, now its the horse!
The armor is removable like all of my previous projects. I might modify it a bit but thats all. I'm also working on improved version of my lego minifig armor - the problem there is the size of the rings...so im making custom micro rings which are even smaller. 
First pic - the horse and the rider both in lego chainmail armor.

 Top view.
 Back view
 And two 3/4 shots.

It turned out better than the lego minifig armor mostly because of the above mentioned ring size problem. It IS being adressed though. Of course it will be a while until results come out of this. Stay tuned.

4 коментара:

This is so cool man, love this idea.

Lego's are so cool, I collect a lot of the Star Wars ones.

Everything you make is so cool... it's the kind of stuff you wish you had as a kid!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites