Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 3 March 2012

The armour archive


The armour archive is, well as the name suggests an archive for medieval armour patterns. In it you can find the designs for quite a lot of armour pieces, ranging from helms to breastplates, gauntlets and greaves. It has a good ammount of essays on the matter, covering a lot of the basics on finding the right tools and putting them to good use. Its fairly comprehensive and can be quite helpful since you can literally download and print out the patterns you want. On the other hand I don't think it has been updated in quite a while, not that there is much need for it.

The site also has a fair amount of links to other pages on the topic, however not all of them are working - the issue of updating is here as well.

2 коментара:

This is such a cool sounding website man, I'll have to check it out man, especially at your endorsement in this post.

The forums area really where it's at there, very active, tons of good information.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites