Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 3 September 2011

On the art of Chainmaille - possible future projects

Right, now while I can keep making the videoclips, they only show possible weaves, not achieved results. This does not depend on me and me only, since big projects take time and money. In the near future I will make first a coif with mantle and quite possibly dedicate several posts on it showing the whole process, and when I eventually receive another order for one - a chainmail shirt. Of course I can't give any time tables especially for the second one.

10 коментара:

Do a bunch of weaves (persian, 2-8, etc) and then do big projects

As long as you keep working on chainmail, it's all good in my book. Your stuff is astounding!

Great stuff, keep working bro

Wow! Videoclips? that sound awwesome

i support you making videos :D!

Great stuff man. Love this chainmail thing you have going on.

You actually make a living out of it or is it just a hobby?

@ Kohla

Mixed actually, I do make some money out of it so its a self-supporting hobby really...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites