Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Monday 26 September 2011

On the art of Chainmaille - Do-it-yourself Golden bracelet

Ok I made another gift for my girlfriend. So what?









If someone feels tempted, especially considering the rising price of gold, to come and rob me, don't bother. Its gold plated copper rings, not actual gold, you may fool someone on the flea market, but a real buyer will laugh at you.

14 коментара:

She'll love this, it's very well done. You're quite the talent buddy.

Dude, I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY like your chainmaille collections.
You seem determined and persistent. Good attributes of a person indeed.
I look forward to every and anything you have to say.
P.S. Follow me on Twitter. Twitter can't be missed on my blog, yo.
P.P.S. Gold? Seriously can I have? I'll be gentle (on my way to the bank) I promise! lol

@Majin_Curse

I will think about it :)

I might still rob you... Copper is still pretty expensive...

very nice stuff as usual ,

REally nice stuff!
---->Following

wow, your seriously talented man, she'll love it

These are amazing!! i really want to try these out.

Very nice! you're very talened

Nice! You're very talented

Keep it up! I don't know why this blog feed isn't threading right in larpcraft but...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites