Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Wednesday 14 September 2011

University year starting in less than a week.

Winter is coming.

The winter semester that is...but more generic winter IS coming too, however not in quite a while. Anyway, I study Law in the local UNWE, being last year student now - 5 out of 5 years. This will be hardest and most demanding obviously, with state exams at the end. Now since I also work part time in a small lawyers firm as an intern in about 2-3 weeks time my update schedule will become sketchy at best I don't think i will have much free time, if any at all.

8 коментара:

@ Natural one.

Eh, luck is the residue of design.

Good luck, my man!

(I can totally picture you as a lawyer dressed up in chainmail!)

You're 3 years ahead of me, good luck!

I always loved the fresh start feelign of th first day of a new term before the weight of the class load started getting to me

@BDTC

I will handle it..hopefully.

wish you best of lucks mate! enjoy your golden days

Good luck with the university buddy. I'm starting soon and getting ready for it like you are. Can't wait! Try update as much as possible though! :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites