Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Wednesday 28 September 2011

New look!

Finally got rid of the basic template. Admittedly it was a sour sight. This one ain't set yet though, I still have a lot of fiddling to do in the code. Now the blog looks more pleasant to the eye.

7 коментара:

Good luck with the fiddling man. It's great as it is now but that's not to say it wasn't cool the way it was. Nice new look regardless!

Love it! I probably should get around to changing my template as well.

looks a ton better, can't wait to see the final tweaks.

im looking one for me also, where did you get this one?

@ Odis9000

Eh, i will just change the share it buttons, i liked the old ones better.

@Give everything - free templates site. You can find many if you look around.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites