Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 10 September 2011

Resupply in Monday and current status.

Right, I'm going back to that store to buy more golden rings of various sizes and whatever else i find useful(especially very small pliers- i sorely need tools for jewellery as mine as sorely inadequate and too crude for this ) I have also prepared enough pieces for a chainmail hood - a coif as it's called but I will need some more time to get them ready, make the photos and so on.

10 коментара:

Great! Can't wait to see the results!

Looking forward to this. You'll soon be able to slay a dragon!

Likewise, I can't wait to see the results either. Good luck buddy.

Great idea to get new tools, the quality of your work is outstanding.

@Self improvement

Its not that my tools are bad, but they are simply not for delicate work. They are meant for armor making and HAMMER TIME!

Sounds like a good plan:) Good luck with it!

Good luck, man. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

That golden ring you made for your girlfriend was really cool, man. Followed. :D

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites