Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 11 February 2012

First it was the torrents and I did nothing...

Yeah once more im joining the crowds that are going against Sopa, Acta, Pipa or however else you want to name it. I'm also here to deliver a warning. We will all die in horrible pain if they are not stopped. Why? Because bunny says so. And you better listen when bunny speaks.


 If you are not worried about your own personal safety, at least do it for the kittens ok?
 I mean its what the internet is made for - kittens. Why are you here if you don't love em?

 

8 коментара:

Great stuff man, more people need to see this! ACTA has to go, at least we have until June to fight this off though.

Shared it with everyone I know, in the hopes that the amusement might help people get motivated. Thanks Shash!

i agree, PIPA does need to go.

stop making cute stuff, youre making me squee with joy º3º

Power to the people... and kittehz and bunnehz

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites