Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Wednesday 1 February 2012

The warrior kitten


Beware, beware for he is coming....
And - he's not named yet. I couldn't  decide on a name, so I'll set up a poll for this. Also taking suggestions in the comments.
Finally finished my latest mini project - the awesome warrior kitten, ready to rise up to all challenges. 

Moderately difficult project. Nothing too tiresome for my eyes. Used gold plated links. As with all my projects the armor is removable with ease, and since its on a life size plushie it could on theory be placed on a real kitten, but I have no intention to try something like this. 

Anyway - here's the rest of the photos. 






In other news...I'm not too good. Its my last semester in university. After that its diploma time and then bye bye. And i'm not very certain i want to be a lawyer anymore - kinda freaking out because of all this....

7 коментара:

I love the chainmail man, especially the demotivational aspect to it too, awesome. As for not wanting to be a lawyer any more maybe, well you know that in these things you'll be guaranteed to feel doubt man but it's not always worthy of feeling. Give it some time and give it a good think, with one semester to go there's certainly no point in throwing in the towel right?

Lil lion is fully prepped for battle!

omg so cute ºwº, when will yous top, next you will put chain mail and armor your dog or cat :D, dont make it heavy heheeh, and if i saw a tiger lione and went into a car, then now i will have to getinside a tank

"its an armored lion, get in the tank"

A. I come from a family of attorneys, stick with it!
I love the chainmail and creative aspect to your blog, good work

Haha, looks epic, wish I could make something like that.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites