Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Thursday 8 September 2011

Do-It-Yourself Golden ring

Not too bad, but i can do better. (Oh yeah its small cuz i want to gift it to my gf)

23 коментара:

All chain-link? Most impressive.

Nice ring. I wish I could make things like this.

Not going to lie, that's pretty awesome!!

I will have to revisit that store and resupply though...

Very cool. You're awesome at this chainlink stuff buddy, you really are.

I want the kind of girl who'd be excited about that.

that is awesome. you do great work

What an awesome gift. This is a skill I am going to have to develop someday.

For the record, I gave the ring away today and it was accepted ^^

Damn, you can create anything from rings. Great work! Glad she liked it!

Nice, you're very good with arts and crafts. I hope your girl likes it.

@Daft

Well its not every time you gift something to a girl and if she says "Its too big" you just flip out the pliers and say "No problem, give me a minute here."

haha Nice one bro! Looks really nice :D

Oh man that's awesome, I wanna make one~

I can do better...like I said I just have to go to that store and get more rings. I'll also have to consider tools...I don't have anything that can handle such small rings properly. Took me quite the time to make something so small.

That's pretty awesome. I'm sure your girl would appreciate this. Good man :)

Very cute/creative! Gives me a few ideas, thanks!

Sweet bro! Havent been on ur blog in a while will have to keep checking for more :D

Pretty! She'll love it =)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites