Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Friday 30 September 2011

On the art of chainmaille - making a coif part 4

The top of the coif is the most complex part of it, so it gets a separate posting.


Now, how to get his done.





This shows the process only to the second line. You should keep adding rows until the necessary size is achieved.

11 коментара:

Very cool. You're a talented man buddy.

... I could watch that video all day, and still remain amazed at your talent!

btw, I haven't checked your blog a lot lately-- great makeover!

Mmnh..do you do chain mails for fairs/costumes? you might get good busines with people that buy these for medieval fairs/conventions :o

Hey new blog layout.. nice :)

@Hento

Not nearly enough of those here.

Now all you need to do is wear it like Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner, and it's perfect.

Looks confusing at first but I can see to understand it if time is to be put in. Great skills, +1

Always wanted to make chain mail. Didn't think you could actualy make it manually.

great stuff man, youre an artist :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites