Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Sunday 4 March 2012

My repeating crossbow

Well then, since we are still on the crossbow thematic - Thats my repeating crossbow  with pump action mechanism. We made it quite a while ago. Well it wasn't me either - the woodwork was done by a carpenter, the trigger by a machine shop worker. Now i don't have the schematics since it wasn't done by me( i was mostly observer), and i can't disassemble it entirely - the trigger is screwed in, but i will take a photo session to show how the parts go.
Its very simple and easier to make than the the lever action crossbow - the chinese chu ko ni. A bit lacking in power but thats mostly because well - none of us knows how exactly to dry wood for bows, and it takes both hands to cock it.
 Magazine holds a good half a dozen bolts though you can stuff in more(I don't overload it).

Here's a video of it working - firing a 5 bolt clip.

10 коментара:

Man this crossbow is actually class, I never knew crossbows could be that cool like, amazing video too buddy.

This isn't a very powerfull crossbow though. The bolt is starting to fall prety fast after lauch:>

Pump-action crossbow? Man, I love Asians and their wacky inventions. <3

That`s awesome, mate. But how accurate these things are? Have you tried to shoot a dartboard with that?

looks great! love your blog, you got a new follower :D +1

If you want to build another repeating crossbow in the future maybe this will help:
http://i44.tinypic.com/j9ua10.jpg

Thats's a lever variant hungarian LARPfag. I decided against it for our first attempt because of the more complex construction.

it's not THAT complex if you look at that pic, and easier to operate in my opinion

Crossbows are effortlessly becoming your just about all popular application form of any bow. This is mainly due for you to how straightforward AND efficient the shooting experience. My Home

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites