Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 31 March 2012

Minecraft spider pendant

Phew, now I'm not dead, don't worry. A lot of my projects are slowly progressing, and real life is rearing its ugly head. Anyway, ever since I saw the model and made my first minecraft spider, I wanted to make another one - this time in the proper colours. During my last visit to the store where I buy supplies, I finally got properly tinted parts.

Aaaand here it is - the minecraft spider. I tried to make is as close as possible to the original, but well, i was still limited by the parts. Took me just a few minutes to make it.

 You know that feel when you finally got some lapus lazuli and happily try to get it to your home only to have a spider drop on your head? We know it too. 

Oh yeah - I kinda botched the eyes - should have used acrylic paints, but that's quick and easy to fix.

Front view.

Side view
 Rear on 3/4



Here you can see it worn around the neck

  I might add a drop of glue to the center to fix the legs from moving, but that's it. Next I'm going to make a properly tinted cave spider.

6 коментара:

Haha this spider looks nice!

good but not square enough

i like it, make an enderman one that would look cool

cool!Is made ​​of metal?or other?

That is the coolest nerdy necklace ever!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites