Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Tuesday 25 October 2011

Sir Fluffy 2 Electric Bugaloo

Right, so I remade the coif - it looks much better than the old one and its a matching outfit now. Also gave him a nail sword.
















Overall the first micromaille I am honestly proud of.  I mean come on - he is awesome :) .

24 коментара:

This is so cute! He's gonna go medieval on someone's ass :D

I love his shield! That bunny means business.

Lil bunny in armor... like Redwall, except a million times cuter.

loving the dukenukem referance xD

Loved the Electric Boogaloo reference in this post, nice bunny as well, it's extremely cute.

I suppose you get tired of listening ppl say that your skillfull, but you are! xD

I shall require 1000 of these brave warriors!

Wow! This bunny is totally awesome! I want one!

This is awesome, you should mass produce these o_O

haha omg, u are really creative :D
good job

lol, epic bunny up there, LOVED IT :P

I actually want to buy this. Marketing deal!

Victory !!! Lol Nice bunny <3 it

Ебати сладурааааааа :D:D:D:D

Adorable! How long does it take you to make a set?

@dntPanic

Well, not long - I made it for few hours per day over 2 days. Most of it was spent on designing it.

this is probably the cutest thing i've ever seen

you sir, are a genius,
regards
S

I SO very much want to have this awesome bunny!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites