Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 22 October 2011

Sir Fluffy







He will defend your honor and your key chain with his life!




"I shall poke thee in the eye knave!"




Side view 


Back.


Armor is completely removable.




Ready for battle!





Facing a mighty beast(ok this one turned bad, dog refused to cooperate)


Right, I will probably remake the coif, I don't like this one, but I ran out of the smallest links. I need to resupply again, I never had many in the first place, I just bought 1 small pack of each type.

13 коментара:

Awesome. I especially love it's name, "Sir Fluffy," haha.

haha thisa is amazing bro :D

Sir Fluffy, this is awesome!

This is absolutely glorious to behold, and was worth waking up for today.

I salute you my eloquent sir.

He already got a new coif, but its too dark to do photos now. Expect a new photo session tomorrow.

Excellent craftsmanship, kudos to you! Will eagerly await the next photo session of the super rabbit model

hillariously awesome, me want, is just really clever and creative

If you sold something like this, I would totally consider buying it. That's just too cute.

bottom photo is actually better not being able to see the entire dog, makes it look bigger.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites