Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 8 October 2011

Random thoughts

Now, Liata's commentary on the celtic stars got my gears running a bit. Why does it all have to have a specific purpose? Why does it have to be set in stone, this is done because of that and that? I mean, why do people everywhere do it? From music, to painting, sculpture, singing, writing and so on? Its because they can. Creativity is its own purpose. It is its own reward to. You don't ask why the wind goes, nor why rivers run. If something can be done it WILL be done simply because we can.

Pseudo-philosophic rant over.

I got another thing in mind. Now, while I can keep on making stuff for a long long time, I'm open to ideas. That is - yes, I might take on requests for something small to make. Chainmaille is like lego, with enough experience(and enough experiments) you can do almost anything .

3 коментара:

Another chain mail bra would be cool, or underwear or something. Keep up the good work regardless buddy, you're a real talent!

Maybe a set of earrings? Or a necklace?

I like your creations, keep it up bud.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites