Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 24 December 2011

Early summary and future schedule

Phew, the year is almost done. So, while we are all busy with the holiday festivities, let's see how it all rounded up. I finished my 9th semester in the university, so far so good, but the best is yet to come as they say. I am for the time being without steady income, but my expenses are fairly low so it was not a problem. Next spring things will hopefully look different for my finances. In a happy relationships for which I'm grateful.
The new chain&plate mails will be postponed for a while -  exam session is soon to follow in January not to mention that the cold weather is hardly an incenstive to hard work. That does not mean this blog will remain without updates of course. I found good use for the rhodium and gold plated links I bought. What exactly, you will see soon enough.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New year. Let's hope it will be better than this one.
Cheers mates.

2 коментара:

This is a great post mate, it's been a pleasure to follow you and your work on here, it really has. It's good to hear you've had a great transitional year and like you say next year's going to hopefully be even better. Merry Christmas to you, your family and your friends, have a great one.

Have a Merry Christmas too, my friend!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites