Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Sunday 11 December 2011

Future schedule

With Christmas, new year's eve and above all - my university exam session coming, I might not be able to post as often as I wish. For now here is what's in the works.

I've started two more chain&plate armors. Now that I have some experience with it, I just need to sit down and make em. They will be a bit different, I am recycling old parts again, but the general principle remains the same. Depending on how things develop, production in January will be sketchy. I still need to get someone with a car to help me resupply with metal and wire.

I've started another uuuuh, how should I call it... Battle ready armored plushie, like the Bunny knight, with a 3rd in the plans. These are quite fun to make to be honest and much easier on your hands, even it not on your eyes. With sufficient breaks and good light I need to fear putting on glasses of course.

3 коментара:

Good luck with all these projects man, they're definitely great ideas for sure buddy, keep us all updated.

Good luck with your projects my fiend!

Keep it at man, remember that your studies are more important though and should be high priority!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites