Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Sunday 25 December 2011

Lego man in full armor

You love lego. There are no exceptions, unless of course you are an alien trying to take over the world or a nazi or something. So yeah the idea was simple to implement once i got to making it.  The quality of the photos is quite poor this time. I'll do a new session tomorrow. The armor itself needs some fixing too its not symmetric or a good fit yet, but the lego man was more problematic to work than the bunny.
My eyes are very tired and I just can't go on for today so yeah - fixes and new photos tomorrow.

I used rhodium rings for this one - the smallest I could find, still not small enough to look great but its ok.

7 коментара:

This is great buddy. I do love Lego, and I love this guy too! Excellent work!

I like it! I just thought: how great would it look if you could actually find ring that are 10 times smaller!

oh wow that lego man is ready for battle! but in proportion i dont think it would help him with swords as small as the ring holes hehehe

Its actually really amazing you had the dexterity to make chainmail for a lego man!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites