Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Monday 12 December 2011

Photobucket issue

Yes, most of the old posts are messed up due to photobucket limit. I know, I will fix the problem soon.

4 коментара:

Good luck getting the problem sorted out buddy, sucks you've got it going on right now so here's hoping you get it fixed soon.

Photobucket really is the worst, the amount of cookies they embed on your browser is insane.

I hope you will have fixed it soon, good luck by fixing it!

For as many years as I've used the Internet, I still haven't the foggiest idea of how cookies work... to Wikipedia I go!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites