Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Sunday 28 August 2011

By popular demand...

Here is one of my chainmail bras in action. Now scurry away you unbelievers. Shash delivers.


43 коментара:

You actually made someone wear that bra, respect!

Haha this stuff is wicked.

You ever thought about weaving some leather strings/straps through the bottom edge so it could be tied easier? And replacing the chainmail shoulder chains-straps with leather too?

I have, but leather is expensive and I have little experience with it.

Nice one my friend! Great job!

Wow, I never knew chainmail could look so appealing. Cool bra bro.

Oh, she fills it up nicely. Now have her do one without the bra. Or anything, for that matter. ;D

My god this is too awesome haha!
+Followed!

Nice chainmail and boobs

i guess it would be quiet heavy haha

nice update I wondered what it would look like in the last post lol

haha nice! that is pretty badass!

I loved it, gonna gift my friend

lol perfect for when you need a scamtily clad maiden in distress

You could add some leather to it, and it would be a medieval enthusiast's wet dream

lmfao! thats actually brilliant

Awesome, cant imagine it being too comfortable though.

freaking awesome man, props

Nice, a true talent for an old world craft.

Chainmail bra. Crazy but awesome at the same time!

Totally badass, I gotta say

I'm going to buy this bra for my girl :D

this awesomeness just made my day

damn, just made me chuckle a little.

But... but... she's wearing clothes under it! Not fair.

lol, this was popularly demanded? No surprise!

Veddddy nice. Hope that's not your sister.

It'd be more of a distraction then a piece of armor, none the less, still useful.

Fair play bro! nice handy work ;D

NICE!! Now I want some chain-mail!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites