Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Wednesday 31 August 2011

Separated political commentary in another blog

Fresh out of the mold - http://shashandtheworld.blogspot.com/
I know political discussion can get ugly, and while I do want to scratch my tongue on it, I don't want all the mud throwing to happen here.

14 коментара:

Cool, I'm gonna check out your new blog now.

I'll have to check this out and follow it. I'm not the biggest fan of political discussion though and like you I hate when it can get out of hand. Pretty good idea for a separate blog buddy.

Luck with your new blog!
I'm following both now!

i dont like so much the political..but i'll look that blog

nice post

@ aamedor

If previous experience is anything to go by, its totally a good idea.

I will throw mud i I want to, and I don't want to righ now.

good idea! nice blog :D +following

Yea best to separate passion from politics. The hysteria just isn't worth it.

i am not fan of politics.. but you know what i do like... you fighting in your armor with some enemy :D and please video on youtube !

@Bootbeat I got half a dozen videos on youtube doing that :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites