Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Tuesday 30 August 2011

This has nothing to do with chainmaille

So only those who can contribute insight please, say something.

Now, I myself am walking/public transport everywhere. Not too long ago though, my mother decided she has to learn how to drive and she did buying first a cheap Reno, then a Toyota.  She is naturally not the best driver being still inexperienced and all. Today is her first  journey abroad with the car though, going to Greece. Now it has obviously all the necessary car insurances and all and of course, I hope she has no problems. Still I need to ask has anyone had any experience with the behaviour of insurance companies with accidents that happen abroad? Either personal or someone else's story?

Thanks in advance.



6 коментара:

I have no stories but I'm sure your mother will be fine. I know over here we're covered in the entire UK by our insurance but I'm not sure how it would work on a European level. You would think it would be fine but I'm not sure. She should ask somebody with her company before she goes.

Oh the insurance covers her. But insurance companies have some bad habits and an accident abroad(which would involve foreign police too) might be more problematic...After all, they'd do everything in their power NOT to pay you.

My only advice is pray for her. =)

I have absolutely no knowledge on car insurance, so can't help with this. Though I have a driver's license... had it for 2 years now. But driving is too stressful for me and I never really wanted to get my own car.

I imagine it would be ok

They will try to spend as little money as possible if anything happens. I am sure she will be fine as long as she pays attention.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites