Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Friday 26 August 2011

On the art of Chainmaille Box chain 4in1


Box chain 4in1 is of moderate difficulty, but it makes a sturdy chain. It is a strip of european 4in1 that is enclosed on itself. You can make it of any length necessary.

20 коментара:

That is a pretty cool type of box chain as said above it does take patience.

great stuff! I wish I had the skill to make something like this!

I havent understood what this is, bro

Its not hard Timothy. I even taught my girlfriend how to weave. Well, she mostly worked with the copper and aliminium rings, she has rather delicate hands that will be callused in no time from the steel rings.

@ Tobi

Its medieval chainmail in its many variations - right now, as a decoration. You should be listening to some more skandinavian viking metal and rock in addition to the classics.

@Shash
Yeah I'll try to ahahaha

@ Shash
Don't know if you read the answer on my post, but when i said Bob Dylan unknown, I was ironic..

You better believe that I was ironic too. Contrary to popular belief, ex-soviet republics are not full of Lenin portraits and nothing else.

I would definitely fight dragons wearing this stuff.

Depends on the type of dragon. What mythology are we talking about here?

ohh gravy i wish i had the patience for that.

Man I'm too lazy to do this kind of things

seen some of this stuff before, would be a cool hobby.

How long does it take? forever?

Did the video for 25 min, uploading included...

lol im gonna have to have a go at making chainmail one day

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites